Brand new 6-step plan - Be financially prepared to leave teaching.
Considering leaving teaching, but worrying that you can't afford it?
Download the 6-step plan today and start making plans.
Are you dreaming about leaving teaching?
Perhaps thinking about early retirement?
Or considering teaching part time?
If so, you are not alone.
Even prior to Covid, research showed a large percentage of teachers were wanting to leave the profession.
Is it any wonder?
It was tough enough before, but teaching in a pandemic is exhausting, endless and demoralising.
And don't even get me started on the way we are portrayed in the media!
It's totally understandable that you, and many others, are weighing up their options.
The big question though is "can I afford to leave teaching?"
This 6-step plan will help you to quickly answer that question.
It will help you to:
- know exactly what salary you need to survive outwith teaching
- know exactly how much you need to THRIVE outwith teaching
- quickly reduce your current expenses
- create a strong financial position, allowing you to explore different options
- reduce stress around money
- feel more secure about making choices that work better for your family
- have peace of mind that you CAN cope without your teaching salary
- feel excited and hopeful about taking control of your own life
Be financially prepared to leave teaching with this free plan.
Start planning your exciting future today. Download the 6 step plan now.
I've been in your shoes
I had 3 under 5, was teaching fulltime and hating every minute of it. I felt like a terrible mum and an even worse teacher, but I was earning more than my husband, so I felt that there was no way out.
I understand the feelings of powerlessness.
I remember feeling like I was stuck.
It felt like I had no choices. And no control.
If so, then this is your chance to do something different.
It's about taking control. Creating a plan. Feeling like you have choices in life.
I took that chance and I'm now still teaching 0.4, as well as helping lots of other teachers to create a stable financial life so that they can live a life that makes them happy.