I'm afraid the doors are closed right now, but sign up below to be first to know when they open.
What is it?
A membership group designed to help teachers create time, freedom and financial security
That reduces money stress from your life right from the start.
And offers a simple step-by-step process to follow, giving you all the information you need to know in one place.
It's run by a teacher, for teachers, with no financial jargon in sight.
It will be an exciting, inspiring and motivating group and will cost you less than the price of a weekly coffee and cake!
Instead of being restricted by money, you can use it to make life-changing decisions.
- reduce your hours and spend more fun, family time with the kids
- offer your children amazing experiences now, AND support them financially in the future
- enjoy more free time, reduce your stress levels, and feel like YOU again
- get more flexibility by starting that business you have been dreaming about
- look forward an early, well planned & comfortable retirement
Places are limited, so sign up below to be the first to hear when the doors open.
Hi, I’m Eileen Adamson, teacher, money coach and co-host of BBC podcast Clever About Cash. I help female teachers to become happier, healthier and wealthier. By showing you how to make small, sustainable changes, I can help you create the time, freedom and financial security you deserve.