Saving an emergency fund sounds pretty dull doesn’t it?
However, unexpected expenses are a fact of life.
What will you do if the car breaks down, the washing machine stops working and or some tiles blow off the roof?
We can’t escape these things, but we can plan for them.
Saving an emergency fund, for those unexpected expenses can be a lifesaver.
How will saving an Emergency Fund help?
- proven to reduce stress
- you will feel calmer and more in control
- proven to increase your happiness
- much easier to make good financial decisions
- avoid borrowing, especially high interest lenders
- save money by not having to pay interest charges
Would you like add £500 to an emergency fund
This online challenge is fun and will only take a few minutes each day.
How good will it feel, knowing that you have £500 or more stashed away in case of emergencies?