mobile-menu mobile-menu-arrow Menu
 

Christmas Challenge

Would you like to spend less this Christmas?

 

Do you dread to think about how much you spend on pressies, food etc?

 

Would it feel good to spend £7 & potentially save over £500*?

 

The sooner you get started, the more you can save! 

Want me to show you how?

I am Eileen, Your Money Sorted coach, and my Change at Christmas mini course will help you to:

  • spend less at Christmas (average saving over £150)
  • make your money stretch further this Christmas
  • learn how to keep the magic of Christmas without overspending or going into debt
  • organise yourself to reclaim the fun of Christmas

This online mini-course takes around 1 hour, but can also be done in small sections, anytime, anywhere.

  • 15 thought-provoking activities & 24 page booklet will help you to create YOUR ideal Christmas
  • step-by-step process, hosted online and accessible on all devices
  • packed with my best tips to help you to spend less, while creating a Christmas that makes YOU happy
  • my personal encouragement and support throughout

“I was shocked & guilty at spending so much initially, but I am now so grateful. Just can’t believe how simple tips can help me to save soooo much.” *£542 client

100% of those who have completed the challenge rated it “Very useful” and 80% said they would definitely be interested in completing more of my challenges.  The other 20% said they might be interested, depending on the subject.

Normal price £27
*£542 is most money saved by one client

Click on the BUY NOW button below and once you have paid, you will get immediate access to the challenge.  If you have any problems getting access please just email on info@yourmoneysorted.co.uk

SAVE 75% and buy today for only £7!

   

 

Coaching Services


BEST Christmas ever: Spend less, stress less

Learn More

Change Your Money Story - 5 day money challenge

Learn More

Your Money Sorted

How would you feel if you had enough money to allow you to live the life you want? Feel richer, happier and more in control with a Your Money Sorted course

Learn More

Teachers' Pensions Retirement Planning

Imagine being able to put more money towards your retirement, while still creating wonderful opportunities for you and your family, today and every day. How would it feel to be debt-free, have plans in place to reduce your outgoings, yet still have money for emergencies?

Learn More

"jessicaPrevious to this course, I have never been interested in financial planning and have had a bit of an ostrich approach to finances. Eileen's course has showed me what information and services are out there, Eileen has made the course engaging and interesting and I have really enjoyed the financial review. Her approach is very relaxed, supportive and encouraging and she has definitely challenged my thinking. I would highly recommend the Your Money Sorted course for anyone who is looking to make positive changes."

Jessica - Bo'ness
© 2017 Your Money Sorted | Web design by Creatomatic