Beauty product advent calendars, gin filled crackers, retailer Christmas videos and now BLACK FRIDAY madness
Is it any flipping wonder that:
- 52% are still paying for last Christmas now
- 25% of women feel pressure to spend more than they can afford
- A third of women feel more stressed than ever in December?
Christmas has become a MASSIVE industry and the pressure to spend is huge. Shops spend millions of pounds trying to persuade us to buy more and more stuff each year.
Christmas on a budget is made to seem boring and tight fisted!
But it's scary how much it adds up. And how much pressure it puts on people.
How do you fancy doing it differently this year?
I am Eileen Adamson, Your Money Sorted coach, and I can help you to:
- think TOTALLY differently about your spending at Christmas
- find it really easy to avoid all the temptation
- regain that magical feeling around Christmas
- be able to avoid pressure to spend more than you want to
- have a brilliant Christmas on a budget (previous clients have spend HUNDREDS less)
- be calm and organised for Christmas
- be organised and ready to get REAL bargains
- enjoy Christmas MORE than ever before
Have your BEST ever Christmas, by spending less, stressing less and enjoying it more.
What will you get on the course:
- 24/7, online access
- anonymous sign up
- fun and thought-provoking activities
- individual course booklets
- can be done in one sitting or in bitesize chunks
- tools, apps and techniques that will make life easy
- loads of tips and suggestions for saving money
What did you like best about the course?
"I liked the way it clarified my thinking and helped me to decide what I needed to do to organise myself" LA, Dumfries
"Lots of simple tips plus the workbook that made me think more deeply about all aspects of Christmas." CF, Argyll
Is this course for you?
This course IS for you if you want to:
- feel excited and happy about Christmas
- spend less this Christmas
- avoid pressure to spend
- have Christmas on a budget AND feel great about how much you spend
- avoid going into debt to pay for it
- feel calm & organised
If any of these apply, then this course is NOT for you. If you:
- won't do the course!
- aren't willing to change
- are happy with the amount you spend at Christmas
- don't care if you overspend at Christmas
If this is you, then please don't waste your money on this course.
Have Christmas on a budget, yet have your best Christmas ever
I know, it seems a wee bit of a risk doesn't it? You want to spend less at Christmas, and I am suggesting you spend MORE before you have even started. However, I promise that this course will pay for itself over and over again, and completing it will help you will to save money year after year. 83% of previous clients agreed that the full price course (£29) offers EXCELLENT value for money. if you don't agree that you have got value for money, then simply ask for your money back.
It's not about getting organised for Christmas, this course is about spending and it's about mindset. This course is about helping YOU to learn about yourself and what makes you spend. It's also about helping you to change your habits.It will make you feel EXCITED, MOTIVATED, POSITIVE, STRONG and totally in control of your spending! It will also help you to be more organised for Christmas, but that's just a bonus!
The course is hosted online, in a private, members only site. A simple and easy-to-follow process leads you through the course modules. It can be completed on PCs, laptops, phones and tablets, giving you easy access at all times. Your progress is recorded in the course, so you can pick up where you left off, no matter which device you use.
The entire course can be done in around one/two hours. It can be done in one sitting, or it can easily be done in short bursts. Spreading the course over a week or a weekend, might make it more manageable for you. Spending some time on this course will definitely save you time and stress in the run up to Christmas, so it will be a worthwhile investment of your time.
Not unless you tell them! You can sign up to the course with whatever name you want, so you can be completely anonymous. As long as you do this and don't share any identifying details there is no chance of anyone finding out who you are. (apart from me, but I will only know your email address)
If you sign up to the course and don't think that it offers good value for money, then I will give you your money back. I am TOTALLY confident in the fact that this course is amazing, because feedback from clients tells me this. However, if you don't agree, then my 100% money back guarantee stands for 30 days.
The self study course is priced at £29 and 83% of previous clients say it offers EXCELLENT value for money.