Debt is horrible.
It kind of creeps up on you. One day you realise it's just too much.
You don't really know what to do. Don't know where to start.
You've tried creating a budget. Cutting back. Making a plan.
You might have paid some off, but it's creeping back up again.
Or you might be ignoring it, hoping it goes away.
You are not alone.
Imagine if things were different.
If you had no debt you could:
- Lose that feeling in the pit of your stomach & stop worrying about money
- Sleep better, feel refreshed in the morning
- Quit arguing with your partner about money
- Stop feeling that you have to lie about it
- Stop feeling guilty about it.
But better than that, you will have:
- More money for the fun things in life
- A feeling of pride, like no other, that you have done this yourself
- Freedom to do what you want with your money
- Freedom to make decisions about your future.
You will no longer feel stuck and frustrated that your money situation is controlling your whole life.
You can take back control with the free Teachers' Ditch Debt Challenge.
How will it work?
Free workshops, with associated tasks
A supportive, encouraging Facebook group of teachers
A step-by-step plan to follow
Exercises to find the root cause of the debt
Free resources to help you plan
Create a personal plan to pay off debt
Why do it as part of the Teachers Ditch Debt Challenge?
You will get:
- Free support from Eileen in the group
- Motivation from seeing other people progress
- A wee bit of healthy competition to pay it off more quickly
- Sharing of ideas and resources
- Encouragement and support from the other members
We will also:
- record your monthly Ditch Debt total
- record the cumulative Teachers' Ditch Debt debt
I want to help teachers in the UK to pay off a cumulative £3 million in debt by the summer holidays!
I'm not promising it will be easy, but I am promising it will be worth it
It will run throughout the year and you can join at any point
Are you up for it? If so, sign up today.
Hi, I’m Eileen Adamson, teacher, money coach and co-host of BBC podcast Clever About Cash. I help female teachers to become happier, healthier and wealthier.