Claim your freebie!
Financial Security for Teachers
- Release fears of the future
- Financially resilient & secure
- Provide great experiences for you and your family
- Enjoy life to the full now
Take a course!
- identify the money blocks that are holding you back
- implement simple systems to pay off debt & build savings
- banish guilt, reduce stress and FEEL GREAT about money
011 Making an impact, valuing yourself and earning what you deserve
Join me and Adele Bates, teacher and behaviour management in the classroom expert, to learn how to value yourself and your time more. It's about making a positive impact, earning more as a teacher and quitting trying to do everything yourself.
Listen to our latest podcast here
Start right now by taking these 3 simple steps
Hi, I’m Eileen Adamson, teacher, money coach and co-host of BBC podcast Clever About Cash. I help female teachers to become happier, healthier and wealthier.